Hexbollah bomb factory found in London on the eve of the Obama Iran deal

Discussion of current events
Doc

Hexbollah bomb factory found in London on the eve of the Obama Iran deal

Post by Doc » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:42 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9257721/l ... hezbollah/
HEZ BOMB PLOT London terrorists linked to Iran had secret bomb factory with stockpile of TONS of explosives before plot smashed by MI5

By Jon Lockett

9 Jun 2019, 23:08Updated: 9 Jun 2019, 23:08

TERRORISTS with links to the Iran-backed militant group Hezbollah have reportedly been caught stashing tons of explosive materials in London.

It's claimed radicals stockpiled thousands of ice packs containing ammonium nitrate at a secret bomb factory on the outskirts of the capital.
Iranian Hezbollah militants strapped with explosives march through the streets of Lebanon
Iranian Hezbollah militants strapped with explosives march through the streets of LebanonCredit: Reuters

The Daily Telegraph reveals officers from MI5 and the Metropolitan Police uncovered the terrifying plot in the autumn of 2015.

Three metric tonnes of ammonium nitrate - a common ingredient in homemade bombs - was said to have been discovered.

The paper reports that is more than the amount used to in the horrific Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people and devastated hundreds of buildings.

Four properties were raided in North West London and a man in his forties was arrested on suspicion of plotting terrorism before being released without charge.

One source said the plot was “proper organised terrorism”. Another added that enough explosive materials were stored to do “a lot of damage”.
“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros