The Illuminati Conspiracy

For everything else for now
Jim the Moron

The Illuminati Conspiracy

Post by Jim the Moron » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:54 am

It's my understanding that an alter to Eris, the goddess of chaos, has recently been installed in the White House.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2017080 ... conspiracy

Heraclitus and monster_gardener, where are you in this time of need?

Booklady

Re: The Illuminati Conspiracy

Post by Booklady » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:48 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:54 am
It's my understanding that an alter to Eris, the goddess of chaos, has recently been installed in the White House.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2017080 ... conspiracy

Heraclitus and monster_gardener, where are you in this time of need?
Sadly, Heraclitus was one of the few posters who may not have gotten our new address. But monster_gardener is about.

I find it iconic that the BBC is writing about the Illuminati :mrgreen:
A saucer of cream will do for me, thank you for your kindness.

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:41 am

Booklady wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:48 pm
I find it iconic that the BBC is writing about the Illuminati :mrgreen:
Truly, Eris is afoot! :D
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:48 am

"Illuminati satanists are giving Filipinos cursed rosaries"
http://philippineslifestyle.com/blog/20 ... -rosaries/

Heck, if "the chief exorcist of the Philippines" says it is happening, well, it must be true . . .

Booklady

Post by Booklady » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:03 am

Speaking of chaos, Hurricane Irma, a nasty Category 5 hurricane is going to visit Florida. So far, it doesn't look good for the poor little islands in its path. I'm praying for the poor folks in its path. The path in Florida is uncertain, but it looks from its size alone that it's a whole state event.

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:53 am

Booklady wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:03 am
Speaking of chaos, Hurricane Irma, a nasty Category 5 hurricane is going to visit Florida. So far, it doesn't look good for the poor little islands in its path. I'm praying for the poor folks in its path. The path in Florida is uncertain, but it looks from its size alone that it's a whole state event.
Yes, I lived on several of "the poor little islands in its path" (20+ years) and quite naturally share your concern. On checking storm-tracking maps, it appears that SteveF's island (Dominica) is just south of the main storm - hope so.

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:53 am
Booklady wrote:
Yes, I lived on several of "the poor little islands in its path" (20+ years) and quite naturally share your concern. On checking storm-tracking maps, it appears that SteveF's island (Dominica) is just south of the main storm - hope so.
I'm safely in the Washington, D.C. area sorting out some real estate, but back in Dominica we're under a tropical storm watch. It shouldn't be too bad for us, but Irma is going to be bad news for whomever she does hit. In particular, if she bounces off of Haiti that would be extremely unfortunate since the mudslides they get from deforestation means they're the least well equipped to handle it and suffer deaths even from mere tropical storms. :(
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Booklady

Post by Booklady » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:07 am

SteveFoerster wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 am
Jim the Moron wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:53 am
Booklady wrote:
I'm safely in the Washington, D.C. area sorting out some real estate, but back in Dominica we're under a tropical storm watch. It shouldn't be too bad for us, but Irma is going to be bad news for whomever she does hit. In particular, if she bounces off of Haiti that would be extremely unfortunate since the mudslides they get from deforestation means they're the least well equipped to handle it and suffer deaths even from mere tropical storms. :(
I've been following closely, if the European model prevails it will hit the northern part of the DR and Haiti. Not their southern end. But its a category 5. :shock: so who knows.